Articles, Tips and Facts about ADT Pulse
• ADT Pulse Introduction and Quick Facts
ADT Pulse Introduction and Quick Facts
ADT Pulse is designed to help everyone who puts a premium on peace of mind and security at their home and office. It allows you to see what is happening whenever you want to, as long as you are online connected with devices such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone. It incorporates some of the latest monitoring technology for home and office safety and should be considered a true necessity.
Here is a list of some of the features and benefits of ADT Pulse:
1. Remotely arm and disarm your system, view secure real-time video, control lights, thermostats, small appliances and more. With just the press of a button on your smartphone, you can lock your doors, arm the security system or see who’s at your front door—from anywhere.
2. Receive email or text message alerts of expected and unexpected events happening at home, including when the kids arrived home safely, when carbon monoxide levels change or when the smoke detector goes off.
3. Manage your energy consumption with automated programming or wireless control: Set your thermostat or your lights to turn on and off based on your schedule.
4. Obtain the highest level of awareness and control to view and manage your home from your web-enabled phone, tablet, or computer. Smartphone apps for ADT Pulse are available for iPhone®, BlackBerry® and Android™ users.
5. Another ADT monitoring feature, Safewatch® CellGuard®, also matches up well with the growing presence of cellphones. CellGuard® provides a cellular connection to the ADT monitoring network using signals from cell towers instead of a landline telephone.
6. Together, ADT Pulse and CellGuard® help you secure your home and family with no wires attached.
7. Put your home on auto-pilot – its wireless home security at your fingertips. View real-time video.
8. ADT’s Customer Monitoring Centers keep track of what goes on at your home. If your alarm goes off, the network receives notification and a dispatch operator contacts you to confirm an emergency has taken place. With ADT Pulse, a similar sequence of events occurs. If someone enters your passcode into the keypad or the motion detector registers unwanted activity and sets off the alarm, you’ll receive notification by email or text message.
9. Z-Wave technology joins your home security system to your home’s electronics. This allows you to remotely regulate the thermostat, turn appliances on/off, adjust the lighting, lock/unlock doors, and much more.
10. Receive alerts (via text or email) for such disasters as flooding, fires, carbon monoxide leaks, home Intrusions, temperature warnings and notifications like when your child arrives from school.
ADT Pulse helps to improve the quality of your busy life by adding convenience and control to your home. Whether you want to be more energy-efficient, want to know what’s happening at home when you’re on a business trip, or just want to see who’s at the front door without actually getting up and going to the door, ADT Pulse can help. It means no more worrying about the garage door that you accidentally left up or the toaster oven still on in the kitchen; ADT Pulse gives you full control. As if that weren’t enough, Pulse can help your home become more energy-efficient!