The Need for a Personal Emergency Response System
- Help is Always Within Reach with 24/7 Monitoring
- Assistance with a Push of a Button
- Maintain your Independent Lifestyle for longer
The Process of the Home Health Systems:
- The button is pressed
- One of our ADT monitoring professionals will speak with you over a 2-way voice intercom
- After assessing the situation, they may send help by dispatching an ambulance or calling one of your neighbors
ADT recognizes the situation that most seniors are in, that they have special security and health monitoring needs. Therefore we have devoted significant resources to satisfy them with state of the art home health security products and services.
AARP Member Benefits
- Free Activation
- 10% Off Installation
- 10% Off monthly monitoring
- AARP Members may enjoy special savings on a Companion Service personal emergency response system from ADT
With Home Security and the ADT Companion Service Personal Emergency Response System, help is always just a button push away for only a $65 installation fee.
Home Security may help protect your home from outside intruders, but it also protects you while you are inside your house. our ADT Companion Service helps you enjoy all the comforts of home, safety and security, with the peace of mind that if you fall or have a medical emergency in your house, ADT will send assistance as soon as possible.
What makes ADT Home Health System better:
- The personal help button operates with a long-range of up to 300 feet, even accessible outdoors
- The station can also detect unusual or unsafe temperature fluctuations before they become a health hazard
- Every 30 days a test light alerts you to test your unit and make sure it is fully functional
- This is all backed by the leader in home security with over 130 years of experience
Personal Emergency Response Systems Offer Added Security
ADT Companion Service gives seniors the freedom of independence as well as peace of mind. With the ADT Companion Service® Emergency Response System, you will have access to help at just the push of a button, 24 hours a day, from anywhere in your home. And since living alone should never mean being alone, ADT offers personal emergency response systems and wireless home health security so you can live life carefree and worry free.
Why a Personal Emergency Response System?
For seniors who are living alone, injuries or incapacitation can mark the end of an independent lifestyle. One out of every three people over age 65 will fall this year, which can lead to more crippling consequences. The fear of accidents and injury should not hamper your lifestyle. A personal emergency response system puts help within reach with a simple push of a button. Thus you may live comfortably in your home while receiving 24 hour medical monitoring and home health security.